Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First time

Ok, this is my first time, doing this so Im a Blogger Virgin. I have always wanted to do this but didnt know how. A good friend of mine from high school, pointed me in the right direction, so kudos to her! Thanks for your help Ms Julie, you are fabulous. I am basically here to blog about autism and the affect that it has on the family and other relationships. Im also here to learn and try to figure out how to help others. If something that I blog, can help any of you, then thats a good thing! Seriously.....

Hopefully, there will be a day when Autism wont even be around and we wont have to discuss it, it will be a thing of the past. I am so looking forward to that day, even if I dont lay eyes on it.

Please be patient with me as I learn the ins and out of this blogging thing. Im not that techinically savvy so its gonna take me a minute to get used to it....

To, a new adventure and to learning new things about this disease thats been robbing our kids

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting your blog! I love the background colors/image :). Let me know if you want to pick some time to walk through how to add things like pictures if you want - happy to help. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Julie, will definately do that when time permits! I love PINK :)

    ReplyDelete